|Stats per level|
November "Nova" Terra, the Terran Dominion Ghost, is an assassin hero from the StarCraft franchise. She is a ghost of the Terran Dominion and one of the most powerful psionic soldiers ever known. Nova is highly focused, determined, and extremely deadly. Even Jim Raynor wouldn't want to be caught within her crosshairs.
Nova is a stealthy assassin that cloaks when out of combat, using range and her powerful rifle to deal damage to enemies from afar.
This section concerns content exclusive to the StarCraft universe.
November "Nova" Terra spent the best parts of her youth as the golden child of one of Tarsonis' wealthy Old Families. Though she exhibited signs of burgeoning psionic potential, Nova's parents insisted that she was merely sensitive or "empathetic," hoping to keep her abilities a secret (as much from the Ghost Academy that would conscript their child as from Nova herself).
When her family was violently betrayed and her telekinetic powers became destructively apparent, Nova was forced into hiding in the crime-ridden slums of Tarsonis' Gutter. The story of Nova's emergence from the Gutter is apocryphal, but the burden of psionic abilities and the pain of her family's ruin led her to seek refuge among the very Ghosts her parents hoped to keep her from.
Supremely dedicated, Nova excelled as a trainee in the Ghost Academy on Ursa, eventually earning the questionable reward of a mind-wipe that erased all recollection of her tragic youth – and the majority of her long-term memory with it.
As a full-fledged Ghost operative, Nova's duties have included battling zerg, investigating the psionic killers known as Spectres, and even dealing with noted enemy of the people Jim Raynor. Her service record has seen her assigned tasks of increasing importance to the leadership of the Dominion, and she stands ready to be dispatched on missions that will make her past pale in comparison.
Every 3 Regeneration Globes gathered grants an extra +0.25 Mana per second, permanently.
Increases Snipe's range by 20% and reduces the Cooldown by 2 seconds.
Increases Snipe's damage by 20% when used from cloak or within one second of being cloaked.
Increases the duration of Pinning Shot's slow to 4 seconds.
Hitting an enemy Hero with Snipe refunds 50% of the Mana cost. Killing an enemy Hero with Snipe refunds 100% of the Mana cost.
Range and vision of Holo Decoy increased by 100%.
Passively grants 8% Ability Power. Each Hero takedown grants a bonus 2% Ability Power, up to 12%. This bonus Ability Power is lost upon death.
Activate to poison an enemy Hero, dealing 210 damage over 6 seconds.
Snipe also deals 50% damage to enemies near the impact.
After using an ability, your next Basic Attack deals 50% additional damage.
Your Basic Attacks deals 250% damage, but your Attack Speed is proportionally slower.
Increases the Movement Speed slow of Pinning Shoot by 1% for every second that Nova is cloaked, to a maximum of a 50% slow. Bonus fades when Nova is uncloaked for one second.
Reduces the cooldown of Holo Decoy by 2 seconds. Holo Decoy explodes on expiration, dealing 60 damage to nearby enemies.
Locks in on the target Hero, then fires 3 shots that strike the first Hero or Structure they come in contact with for 80 damage each.
After a 3 second delay, deals 600 damage in a medium radius. Unlimited range.
Holo Decoy now deals 25% of Nova's damage.
While Cloaked, your Movement Speed is increased by 25%, and youe heal for 1.95% of your maximum Health per second.
WReduces your Ability cooldowns by 4 secons when your kill an enemy Hero.
Upon taking Ability Damage, reduce all Ability Damage taken by 50% for 2 seconds. Can only trigger once every 30 seconds.
Snipe penetrates through the first enemy hit and deals 50% damage to subsequent targets. Snipe cooldown is reduced by 1 second for each target hit.
Enemies hit by Pinning shot become Vulnerable, taking 25% increased damage for the duration of the slow.
Casting Holo Decoy creates an additional Decoy at your current location.
Activate to increase Ability Power by 25% and Mana costs by 40% for 5 seconds.
Triple Tap's cooldown is reset if it kills an enemy Hero.
Precision Strike now holds two charges with a short cooldown.
Activate to refresh the cooldown of your Basic Abilities.
Activate to teleport to a nearby location.
- November "Nova" Terra is a ghost of the Terran Dominion and one of the most powerful psionic soldiers ever known. Nova is highly focused, determined, and extremely deadly. Even Jim Raynor wouldn't want to be caught within her crosshairs.
- The Crius Stealthsuit was the ultimate hostile environment suit developed by the Terran Dominion for its elite ghost operatives. Unfortunately, due to its immense cost, few were ever deployed.
- Kate "Supernova" Dennings doesn't take any crap from her rivals on the track. Why should the Nexus be any different?
- Price: $9.99 / 8.99€
- Nova realized she couldn't let Tosh face his fate alone, and together they embraced the spectre program. It was just her and him against the whole damn universe... just the way she liked it.
- Price: $9.99 / 8.99€
- The third coloration of her default skin is Kerrigan pre-Zerg
- Nova was one of the 18 heroes revealed at BlizzCon 2013.
- She may be a replacement for the character of Leon from previous builds.
- She appeared as a DPS-type hero in previous builds.
- A large statue of Nova can be seen at Blizzard's office in Irvine, California.
- Nova is voiced by Grey DeLisle.
Nova, Ranged Assassin Build