|Stats per level|
Li Li Stormstout, the World Wanderer, is a ranged support hero from the Warcraft universe. Born upon Shen-zin Su, the Wandering Isle, Li Li Stormstout led a somewhat uneventful life until she began reading the journals of her uncle Chen. Soon, nothing would sate her desire for adventure, exploration, and pestering adventurers around Halfhill.
Li Li is a positional support that protects her allies by throwing out Healing Brew and blinding enemies.
Background[edit | edit source]This section concerns content exclusive to the Warcraft universe.
A rambunctious roamer with a zest for life and a history of getting into important trouble, Li Li Stormstout does not know how to refuse the call to adventure.
As a part of the illustrious Stormstout family, Li Li seems to be experiencing the exact same wanderlust that gripped her uncle Chen in his youth... only worse. Her fixation on travel and exploration sent Li Li careening around her hometown, the back of the great turtle Shen-zin Su, also known as the Wandering Isle, as she grew up under the watchful eye of the martial artist and geomaster Strongbo. Bo found the young spitfire of a Stormstout to be as exasperating as she was enthusiastic, but grudgingly vowed to protect Li Li when she ran away to search for her uncle Chen—even though he originally intended to bring her back to the Isle by force if necessary.
Stories of Li Li's travels to Kalimdor and beyond have been collected in numerous volumes, some penned by the young Stormstout herself, but perhaps the most pivotal result of Li Li's wandering has been her recovery of the omen-granting Pearl of Pandaria, which ultimately galvanized the return of Chen Stormstout. Reunited with her uncle Chen, Li Li now has a chance to roam Pandaria for the very first time, though her demeanor sometimes rubs other pandaren the wrong way. Some have taken to calling her "Wild Dog," a derogatory term for pandaren from the Wandering Isle.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Talents[edit | edit source]
❢ Reward: After gathering 25 Globes, also increase your maximum Mana by 100.
Activate to place a ward on the ground that heals allies in an area for 1.95% of their max Health every second for 10 seconds.
Activate to make target ally Unstoppable for 1 second. Cannot be cast on yourself.
Activate to give all nearby allied Heroes a Shield for 20% of their max Health for 3 seconds.
Activate to teleport to a nearby location.
Skins[edit | edit source]
- World Wanderer
- Backstory: The Explorer's League is known for their progressive stance on accepting members of all races into their ranks. If you've got a heart that longs for adventure and discovery, you're in!
- Price: $7.49 / 6.49€
- Backstory: Each new year brings with it untold promise. It is a joyous time when we honor those who came before us, while celebrating the endless possibilities ahead of us.
- Price: $9.99 / 8.99€
- Skin Features: Themed abilities. Festival Li Li's Cloud Serpent looks like a kite, and her Blinding Wind is more colorful.
- Note: This skin theme is part of a shared theme of holiday skins.
- Backstory: Not all pandaren were willing to serve as the Thunder King's army of Warmasters. Even now, rumors persist of a rebellion; a resistance born within the shadows.
- Price: $9.99 / 8.99€
- Skin Features: Themed abilities. Basic Attack throws shurikens. Healing Brew leaves a trail of purple smoke and flower petals. Cloud Serpent is purple and wears a ninja headband. Blinding Wind creates purple smoke and throwing stars, and places a paw print above the target's head. Jug of 1,000 Cups creates a black and gold tea set. Water Dragon has a shadowy, black and purple appearance.
- Note: This skin theme is part of a shared theme of alternative history skins.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Li Li made her first appearances in Li Li's Travel Journal (2012), World of Warcraft: Pearl of Pandaria (2012), and World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria (2012).
- Li Li is voiced by Lauren Tom.
- Li Li is one of two pandaren heroes, the other being her uncle, Chen Stormstout.
- Li Li was sighted in material for Heroes of the Storm before she was officially announced as a playable hero.
- Li Li was one of the four heroes revealed at PAX East 2014.
- One of Li Li's gag quotes references Thunder Bluff and waste management.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Other media[edit | edit source]
Fan art[edit | edit source]
Videos[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- 2013-11-09, BlizzCon 2013 – Heroes of the Storm – All Videos. Blizzplanet, accessed on 2013-12-12
- In Development – Dehaka, Shogun Artanis, and more!
- 2013-11-08, BlizzCon 2013 - Heroes of the Storm - Building the Nexus. YouTube, accessed on 2013-12-12
- 2014-04-11, Heroes of the Storm PAX Feature Trailer. YouTube, accessed on 2014-04-11
[edit | edit source]
- Developer Insights: Wandering About Li Li
- Li Li Hero Week
- Li Li - Heroes of the Storm
- Li Li Stormstout - Wowpedia
- Li Li Build Guide on Icy Veins
- Li Li Balance Changelog - Heroes Patch Notes
- Li Li Sound Files - Sounds of the Storm