|Release Date||August 18, 2015|
|Stats per level|
Kharazim, the Veradani Monk, is a melee support hero from the Diablo universe. To the monks of Ivgorod, the gods are in all things, and their divine will is proclaimed by the Patriarchs. With unshakable faith, Kharazim carries forth the decrees of the thousand and one gods to the ends of Sanctuary and the realms beyond.
Kharazim is a versatile support that can be either a healer or a fighter depending where the need is greatest. He can select Transcendence to heal allies through melee combat, Iron Fists to gain bonus attack damage, or Insight to restore mana and find a balance between both offensive and defensive roles.
Background[edit | edit source]This section concerns content exclusive to Diablo universe.
In the monasteries of Ivgorod, there are champions whose skill knows no equal, who hone their bodies and minds to perfection: The monks of the Sahptev faith. Servants to the 1001 gods, these holy warriors are pure in spirit as well as body, and capable of supporting any allies they may find in their mission to carry out the will of the Patriarchs.
With unshakable faith, Kharazim followed the decree of the Patriarchs and set out to discover the heavenly fire that had fallen upon on the town of New Tristram.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Talents[edit | edit source]
Place a Spirit Ally that heals allies in a large area around it for 2% of their maximum Health every second. Has 316 (150 + 4% per level) Health and lasts 10 seconds. You can Radiant Dash to Spirit Allies.
Place an Earth Ally that reduces Heroic Basic Attack damage nearby allied Heroes receive by 50%. Has 843 (400 + 4% per level) Health and lasts 10 seconds. Kharazim can Radiant Dash to Earth Allies.
Place an Air Ally that grants vision of a large area around it. Has 158 (75 + 4% per level) Health, lasts 40 seconds, and stores up to 2 charges. Kharazim can Radiant Dash to Air Allies.
Activate to give all nearby allied Heroes a Shield for 20% of their max Health for 3 seconds.
Activate to restore 32.81% of your maximum Mana and refill 2 charges of Radiant Dash.
Skins[edit | edit source]
- Veradani Monk
- Jade Dragon
- Backstory: Wielding Shi'ron's Sacred Flames is an honor given only to the Grandmaster of the Jade Dragon order. In martial combat, Kharazim has no equal--even among the Onyx Empire's Terrorguard.
- Price: $7.49 / 7.49€
- Bronze Tiger
- Backstory: For centuries, the Order of the Bronze Tiger has trained its disciples for the return of the Scorpid Swarm. Now, at long last, the time has come to put their skills to the test.
- Price: $9.99 / 9.99€
- Skin Features: Themed abilities.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Kharazim represents the monk class from Diablo III (2012).
- Kharazim is voiced by Jamieson Price.
- Kharazim was previewed at Gamescom 2015.
- The third tint of Kharazim's default skin references Aang from Avatar: The Last Airbender, a monk with a blue, arrow-shaped tattoo on his head.
- The second tint of Kharazim's Jade Dragon skin references Aang's predecessor, Roku. He wore red and black clothing with a fire motif, and had a white beard and topknot.
- The third tint of Kharazim's Jade Dragon skin references Goku from Dragon Ball, a martial artist known for wearing orange and blue (and, as a Super Saiyan, having bright yellow hair).
- One of Kharazim's gag quotes references Sheng Long, a character hoax related to Capcom's Street Fighter series.
- Kharazim was the first Diablo support hero.
Balance changelog[edit | edit source]
- March 9th, 2016 (16.4.4)
-Breath of Heaven (W) >Heal amount increased from 250 (+4% per level) to 280 (+4% per level) >Echo of Heaven (Talent) Second wave Heal amount decreased from 50% to 35%
- November 17th, 2015
-Insight (Trait) Mana regeneration granted on every third hit increased from 12 (+0.21 per level) to 14 (+0.36 per level) -Iron Fists (Trait) Damage bonus granted on every third hit increased from 100% to 125%
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Kharazim in the Eternal Conflict trailer.
Kharazim with Johanna.
Kharazim and Johanna stand with Tyrael.
Kharazim protecting Nova.
Kharazim uses Seven-Sided Strike against a Dragon Knight.
Kharazim with a Punisher.
Kharazim's arena team.
Videos[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
- Kharazim Hero Week
- Kharazim - Heroes of the Storm
- Kharazim - Diablo Wiki
- Kharazim Build Guide on Icy Veins
- Kharazim Quotations
- Kharazim Quotes on YouTube