|Title||Twilight's Hammer Chieftain|
|Role|| Warrior (Cho)|
|Type|| Melee (Cho)|
|Release Date|| November 11, 2015 (Pre-Release)|
January 12, 2016 (Full Release)
|Stats per level|
Cho'gall, the Twilight's Hammer Chieftain, is a two-player melee warrior/ranged assassin hero from the Warcraft universe. Equipped with an impressive array of dark spells, and a brutish strength that can break even the most durable opponents, Cho’gall packs a whole lot more punch than the average contender brings to the Nexus.
Cho'gall is a unique two-headed hero for two players. Each head is controlled by a single player and has its own set of abilities. The Cho head controls Cho'gall's movement; wherever Cho goes, Gall follows. When Cho and Gall stop arguing and work together, they can set up powerful combos.
Background[edit | edit source]This section concerns content exclusive to the Warcraft universe.
Powerful, dangerous, insane—many words have been used to describe the Chieftain of the Twilight's Hammer clan, and yet they still fail to truly capture Cho'gall's madness.
Two personalities share the body of Cho'gall: Gall, cunning master of dark magics and forbidden incantations, and Cho, who's never met a problem he couldn’t punch really, really hard. When working together, Cho's powerful attacks and Gall's destructive spells feed into each other to make Cho'gall's enemies rue the day they crossed paths with this ogre. With Cho's brawn and Gall's dark powers, these two are ready to take the Nexus by storm... as soon as they can agree on a plan.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Talents[edit | edit source]
Skins[edit | edit source]
- Twilight's Hammer Chieftain
- Corruptor (tier 5 warlock set)
- Backstory: Rumor has it that the Corruptor Raiment was once exclusively worn by the Shadow Council. How the Scryers and the Aldor ever obtained them, the World of Warcraft may never know...
- Price: $7.49 / 7.49€
- Note: This skin theme is part of a shared theme of Warcraft tier sets skins.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Cho'gall first appeared in Warcraft II: Tides of Darkness (1995).
- Cho is voiced by Patrick Seitz. Gall is voiced by Grant George.
- Cho'gall was intended for inclusion almost since the beginning.
- Cho'gall was one of the four heroes revealed at BlizzCon 2015.
- In addition to the normal mount options, Cho'gall can choose to carry any horse-type mount over his shoulder.
- The game pairs one player's choice of skin (chosen at random) with the other player's choice of mount.
- The game also combines the names of the two players, using the first three letters of Cho's player's name and the last four of Gall's player's name. For example, Mike and Flynn would make Mik'lynn.
- Cho'gall's appearance was based mainly on his Warcraft II and comic designs, to give him a classic look. His armor bears the emblem of the Twilight's Hammer clan.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
General[edit | edit source]
Gameplay[edit | edit source]
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Pre-release[edit | edit source]
Videos[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- New Heroes & Battlegrounds Announced at BlizzCon 2015
- Cho'gall Hero Page
- 2013-11-09, Heroes Skin Showcase - Heroes of the Storm - Blizzcon 2013. YouTube, accessed on 2013-12-01
- 2014-12-05, Heroes Developer Reddit AMA Transcript - December 4th 2014, accessed on 2014-12-07
[edit | edit source]
- Cho'gall Hero Week
- Cho'gall - Heroes of the Storm
- Cho'gall - Wowpedia
- Cho Balance Changelog - Heroes Patch Notes
- Gall Balance Changelog - Heroes Patch Notes
- Cho'gall Sound Files - Sounds of the Storm