From Heroes of the Storm Wiki
|Title||Twilight's Hammer Chieftain|
|Release Date|| November 11, 2015 (Pre-Release)|
January 12, 2016 (Full Release)
|Stats per level|
The date "November 11, 2015 (Pre-Release)<br>January 12, 2016 (Full Release)" was not understood.
As part of the two-headed ogre, Cho is physically attached to Gall. He controls their movement, and must work to keep them alive.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Talents[edit | edit source]
Increases Surging Fist range and speed by 25%.
Consuming Blaze grants you ??? stack of Block when you hit an enemy Hero, up to 10. Block reduces damage taken from enemy Basic Attacks by 50%.
Fuel for the Flame
Gathering a Regeneration Globe increases your next Consuming Blaze heal by 50%.
Rune Bomb increases your next Basic Attack by 75%.
Rune Bomb now returns to you, damaging enemies in its path.
Every third consecutive Basic Attack against the same target deals 75% bonus damage.
Reduces the initial delay of Surging Fist by 50% and it is 100% wider.
Basic Attacks against targets inflicted with Consuming Blaze heal you for 50% of the damage dealt.
I AM Hurrying!
Increases the duration of Gall's "Hurry Up, Oaf!" by 1.5 second and it no longer fades over time.
Hammer of Twilight
Passively increases Basic Attack damage by 25%. Activate to swing the Hammer to deal 377 (164 + 4.5% per level) damage, push enemies away, and stun for 0.75 seconds.
After 1 second pull enemies towards your direction, slowing them by 25% for 3 seconds and dealing 220 (104 + 4% per level) damage.
Gall's Runic Blast reduces your Rune Bomb cooldown by 1 second per enemy hit.
Surge of Stamina
After using Surging Fist, the duration of silences, stuns, slows, roots, and polymorphs applied to you are reduced by 50% for 5 seconds.
Activate to place yourself in Stasis and gain Invulnerability for 3 seconds, damaging nearby enemies for 202 (96 + 4% per level) damage per second.
Consuming Blaze reduces damage taken from Abilities by 50% for 2 seconds per enemy Hero hit.
If Surging Fist hits an enemy Hero, your Attack Speed is increased by 100% for 4 seconds.
Enemies hit by Surging Fist are slowed by 90% for 1.25 seconds.
Your Basic Attack becomes ranged and slows targets by 20% for 2 seconds.
Favor of the Old Gods
Upheaval grants you Resistant, reducing your damage taken by 50% for 5 seconds.
The Will Of Gall
Gall can activate Will of Gall to make you Unstoppable for 2 seconds.
Skins[edit | edit source]
- Twilight's Hammer Chieftain
- Corruptor (Tier 5 Warlock set)
- Backstory: Rumor has it that the Corruptor Raiment was once exclusively worn by the Shadow Council. How the Scryers and the Aldor ever obtained them, the World of Warcraft may never know...
- Price: $7.49 / 7.49€
- Note: This skin theme is part of a shared theme of Warcraft tier sets skins.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Cho'gall first appeared in Warcraft II: Tides of Darkness (1995).
- Cho is voiced by Patrick Seitz. Gall is voiced by Grant George.
- Cho'gall was intended for inclusion almost since the beginning.
- Cho'gall was one of the four heroes revealed at BlizzCon 2015.
- In addition to the normal mount options, Cho'gall can choose to carry any horse-type mount over his shoulder.
- The game pairs one player's choice of skin (chosen at random) with the other player's choice of mount.
- The game also combines the names of the two players, using the first three letters of Cho's player's name and the last four of Gall's player's name. For example, Mike and Flynn would make Mik'lynn.
- Cho'gall's appearance was based mainly on his Warcraft II and comic designs, to give him a classic look. His armor bears the emblem of the Twilight's Hammer clan.
Balance changelog[edit | edit source]
- February 2nd, 2016 (16.0.4)
-I AM Hurrying! (Talent) moved from Level 13 to Level 7 Duration of Gall’s Hurry Up, Oaf! (Z) increased from 1 to 1.5 seconds -Surging Fist (Q) >Frenzied Fists (Talent) moved from Level 7 to Level 16 Attack Speed bonus increased from 50% to 100% Now lasts for 4 seconds instead of the next two Basic Attacks >Surge of Stamina (Talent) redesigned and moved from Level 16 to Level 13 Surging Fist now grants 50% Relentless for 5 seconds -Consuming Blaze (W) >Seared Flesh (Talent) redesigned and no longer tied to Consuming Blaze Every third consecutive Basic Attack against the same target deals 75% bonus damage
- December 15th, 2015 (15.3.0)
-Basic Attack damage increased from 110 to 120 -Base Health increased from 3360 to 3528 -Base Health Regeneration increased from 7 to 7.35 per second
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Videos[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- New Heroes & Battlegrounds Announced at BlizzCon 2015
- 2013-11-09, Heroes Skin Showcase - Heroes of the Storm - Blizzcon 2013. YouTube, accessed on 2013-12-01
- 2014-12-05, Heroes Developer Reddit AMA Transcript - December 4th 2014, accessed on 2014-12-07
[edit | edit source]
- Cho'gall Hero Week
- Cho'gall - Heroes of the Storm
- Cho'gall - Wowpedia
- Cho Build Guide on Icy Veins
- Cho Quotes on YouTube