|Title||Archangel of Hope|
|Release Date||August 9, 2016|
|Health||1925 (+4% per level)|
|Health Regen||4.0 (+4% per level)|
|Energy||505 Energy (+4% per level)|
|Speed||100% / 130%|
|Attack Damage||60 (+4% per level)|
|Stats per level|
- "Energy(+4%perlevel)" can not be assigned to a declared number type with value 505.
- "%/130%" can not be assigned to a declared number type with value 100.
- "(+4%perlevel)" can not be assigned to a declared number type with value 60.
Auriel, the Archangel of Hope, is a ranged support hero from the Diablo franchise. It is through the archangel Auriel that the power of hope flows into the fabric of creation. Her eternal light illuminates even the darkest souls. Seeking harmony in all things, she is a mediator, a counselor, and when the need arises, a fearless warrior.
Auriel is a ranged Support whose healing capabilities are dependent on the damage she and her allies deal.
Background[edit | edit source]This section concerns content exclusive to Diablo universe.
Auriel, The Archangel of Hope, is a member of the Angiris Council. She first appears in The Veiled Prophet, where she votes in favor of saving Sanctuary and humanity. She resides in the Gardens of Hope in the High Heavens. When Sanctuary was discovered, she was its most ardent defender and opposed Imperius who wanted to destroy it. She wanted to uphold the inhabitants' right to life and wanted to see them grow and mature. She seems compassionate towards others and respects life.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Talents[edit | edit source]
❢ Reward: After hitting 25 Heroes, this center damage bonus is increased to 150.
❢ Reward: After stunning 6 Heroes, increase this damage bonus to 250.
Activate to fly to a chosen location.
Activate to grant all nearby allied Heroes a shield for 3 seconds equal to 50% of the amount of Health they are missing.
Skins[edit | edit source]
|Auriel, Archangel of Hope|
|It is through the archangel Auriel that the power of hope flows into the fabric of creation. Her eternal light illuminates even the darkest souls. Seeking harmony in all things, she is a mediator, a counselor, and when the need arises, a fearless warrior.|
750 / 10,000
|It is said that the power of the Nexus amplifies what lies within a warrior's heart. While Auriel's countenance has changed, the light of Hope within her is more resplendent than ever.|
|For centuries, viewing cherry blossoms at the start of spring has been a time-honored tradition. Auriel was the first omnic to join in the festivities, and has done so every year since she started.|
|Epic Skin Features: Altered voice-over, themed abilities, and themed animations.|
|An angel can never truly become a demon. But once the Lord of Hatred corrupted Auriel's spirit and bound it within a mistress of the Burning Hells, most mortals would struggle to tell the difference.|
| Legendary Skin Features: Altered voice-over, themed abilities. All basic abilities has red colors, Sacred Sweep and Detainment Strike leaves a fire trail, Crystal Aegis places the hero in a Soulstone.|
Note: This skin theme is part of a shared theme of alternative history skins.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
General[edit | edit source]
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Auriel made her game debut in Diablo III (2012). Her book debut was The Sin War: The Veiled Prophet (2007).
- Auriel is voiced by Canadian/American singer/songwriter Cree Summer Francks.
- Auriel was the second Diablo support hero (the first being Kharazim).
- She is also the only angel support hero.
- Auriel is one of two archangel heroes, the first being Tyrael.
Videos[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
- In Development: Gul'dan, Auriel, Skins, and Mounts!
- Auriel Hero Week
- Auriel - Heroes of the Storm
- Auriel - Diablo Wiki
- Auriel Build Guide on Icy Veins
- Auriel Balance Changelog - Heroes Patch Notes
- Auriel Sound Files - Sounds of the Storm
References[edit | edit source]